houdini fx training
cinema 4d training
after effects training
vfx specials training
real-time & interactive
Maxon Cinema 4D VFX
TRAINING COURSE – Maxon Cinema 4D R20 VFX-Workflow
This training is aimed at 3D artists, compositors and TDs, who want to use Cinema 4D for creating visual effects.
About the VFX-Workflow
X-Particles 4 ((http://www.x-particles.com) is an extreme powerful and flexible particles system for Cinema 4D. It offers a whole range of modifiers and a flexible question-action-system for intelligent acting of the particle stream. Additionally it also implements a fluid-solver, which is useful for simulating fluids like water and foam. For more advanced setups, all functions are also available from XPRESSO as nodes and you are able to connect X-Particles to Thinking-Particles (TP) and MoGraph. Through a file-based caching system you can use your simulations later in bigger workflows.
Trailer von Insydium >> X-Particles 4 - INSYDIUM Ltd, rendered with Cycles 4D.
Tip: For learning purpose you will find a free Learning-Edition on this website: http://www.x-particles.com/html/demovers.htm . So you can start immediately with your new knowledge.
For realistic fire and smoke simulations in Cinema 4D you can use the plugin Turbulence FD (http://www.jawset.com/). You will learn the physical backgrounds for fire and smoke and how to transfer these fundamentals to the fluid-container settings in Turbulence FD. We will talk about burning objects, ignition, buoyancy and vorticity. Also we will learn production techniques like primary and secondary simulations, caching, up-res'ing and postproduction.
Helge Maus is MAXON Certified Lead Instructor and beta tester for CINEMA 4D. He is well known as an author (books, video-trainings and articles in magazines) in the field of 3D, vfx and animation.
Get to know the different modules in Cinema 4D R20 in order to start creating your visual effects. We will work with Thinking-Particles (TP), MoGraph, Rigid- & SoftBody-Simulations, Cloth, Hair and a number of powerful plugins such as Turbulence FD (fire, smoke, debris), Navie Effex and X-Particles. When it comes to postproduction, we will discuss Cinema 4D's cooperation with Adobe After Effects and Nuke.
- Analysing techniques of vfx-shots
- Working with Particle Groups
- Modifier-system, falloffs
- Triggering actions from modifiers and questions
- Intelligent particle systems
- Trails and combinations with the cinema 4d hair renderer
- Fluid-simulations and skinning of surfaces
- Rendering of particles
- Caching systems
- Planning and PreViz of vfx-shots
- Thinking Particles and XPRESSO in C4D
- MoGraph as a Particles-System
- Combination of Thinking-Particles and MoGraph
- Spline-Simulations with Hair-Functions
- Rigid- & SoftBody Dynamics
- Introduction to X-Particles (Particles, Fluids)
- Introduction to Navie Effex (water, fire, smoke)
- Introduction to Turbulence FD (fire, smoke, explosions)
- Multipassing and Special-Passes
- Compositing in After Effects / Nuke
- Best practice
- XPRESSO nodes and setups
- Multipassing for X-Particles
- Collaboration with Turbulence FD, MoGraph & TP
- Particles scenes for motion-design & VFX
- Fire, Smoke & plasma fundamentals
- Emitter & Collider
- Forces: Wind, Buoyancy, Cooling, Diffusion, Turbulence, Vorticity
- Fuel & Burn
- Setting up explosions
- Ignition of objects
- Up-Res'ing of simulations
- Rendering & Post-Production
All training contents will be adapted to your individual needs. A free analysis is the basis of a successful learning. Therefore take the chance and feel free to contact us. After a first talk on the phone, we create an individualized plan according to the goals you wish to achieve.
If you are interested in a training by pixeltrain / Helge Maus, you can reach us by phone +43.699.10669979 or email info(at)pixeltrain.de . We will contact you as soon as possible for an informal talk.
Besides the training, we also provide a detailed, free advice before you buy a package, as well as consulting and project support during a production.
Maxon Cinema 4D R20 is a professional software package for creating 3D objects and scenes for film, multimedia, visual effects, product design, architecture and engineering.
The entire family of Cinema 4D products offers all possibilities for professional modeling, texturing, animating and rendering of images and animations in a stunning quality.